LEAPING FOR THE FRISBEE

Fiber Artist:  Marianne Perry
Artist:  Patty Eisenbraun


Quilted Block

Marianne Perry wrote:  As soon as I read that the theme of this year's quilt would be leaping, I thought of Dave Ross and his beloved frisbees. Over the years, Lydia has taken many action photos of Dave at the beach catching his frisbee. 

Photo Inspiration for Drawing -Dave and his frisbee!
Original Draw

Unquilted Block

Here are some of Marianne's progress photos of her block:

Trying out beach fabrics
Drawing the Shoreline
Dave's body


3 comments :

  1. Outstanding, Marianne and Patty! We just love your block and we love Dave♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this block and seeing the progress as Marianne's progress. I love the way the beach looks. I just love the talent! Rescue THANKS ALL OF THE BEE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome rendition of a photo. GREAT work Patty and Marianne. and who doesn't love Dave? hahaha

    ReplyDelete