EARLY 'DALE NO. 2 INCENTIVES

STARTS TODAY, WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 10 AT 12 AM PDT
ENDS SATURDAY, AUGUST 13 AT 8 PM EDT
THERE ARE 4 SEPARATE ITEMS BEING OFFERED


NO. 2-1 $60 RUFFWEAR GIFT CERTIFICATE
Donated by Sharon DeBoer

(www.ruffwear.com)

The winner will receive a gift certificate link to order a Ruffwear product of their choice. The gift certificate is an e-card directly to the recipient.


NO. 2-2 JESSIE WILLCOX SMITH TILE WITH STAND
Donated by Candy Kramlich



This delightful tile features a little girl and her Airedale puppy at the beach.  The tile measures 6" x 4 1/4" and comes with a small brass stand.  Vintage Jessie Willcox Smith, 1923 Airedale Terrier Art. A scarce and wonderful find. Beautiful color, beautiful scene by Jessie Willcox Smith.  I remember receiving a notecard with this scene from a Denver Airedale Club member back in the late 1970s.  I loved it and a couple of years later I found a poster of it which I bought and had framed.  Then many years later I found this tile.  Since I have the framed poster, I felt I could now give up the tile.  It's a sweet scene and one of my favorites.


NO. 2-3 "STRAW HAT GIRL" CERAMIC MUG
Donated by Lori Taylor


Front of mug

Back of mug
Mug 2 - "Straw Hat Girl" block design on one side of white ceramic mug and slogan "Airedale Rescue - Where Airedales Bloom Again" on the other side in red lettering.
















NO. 2-4 POSTER - AIREDALE RESCUE QUILT 1999
Donated by Candy Kramlich



Quilt Poster

Photo of  original 1999 Quilt

This poster measures 24" wide by 18" high and is unframed.  It is a poster of the very first Quilting Bee quilt to raise money for National Airedale Rescue.


1 comment :

  1. What fabulous incentive gifts! Thank you to all of the donors!

    ReplyDelete