SALLY - OKLAHOMA AIREDALE RESCUE

Frances Martin wrote:  Sally came into rescue after being dropped off at our favorite boarding kennel. Details of her past were very sketchy and she was so frightened that it was hard to move her into a run. 

What's going to  happen to me?
Oh no, are they going to give me one of those shots?
 I spent the first few days sitting in the indoor part of the run with her, since she was too scared to walk into the outdoor portion and come into the yard. I quickly saw what a sweet and gentle girl she was. Before long, she was very interested in watching me play with another one of our rescues out in the yard. I left the kennel gate open and she would come out into the yard, take a quick look, and go back into her safe space.


Will you adopt me?
All prettied up and home at last.

Please be sure to read the $10,000 milestone incentive below this post and...
THERE WILL BE A SURPRISE INCENTIVE DRAWING TONIGHT.  

2 comments :