INCENTIVE #5

INCENTIVE #5 BEGINS TODAY
This 5-Day Incentive starts Tuesday, August 20th at 12:01 AM PST and ends Saturday, August 24th at 8 PM EDT.

INCENTIVE #5 IS TWO SEPARATE PACKAGES.

INCENTIVE 5A


Vintage Metal Airedale Figurine
4.5” tall
Donor: Linda Hobbet


This is a vintage metal figurine of an Airedale, or possibly a reproduction, though I haven’t been able to find a photo online of another exactly like it. It is made of some kind of metal, possibly iron or brass, and about 4.5 inches tall. Faintly visible on the underside are the words “Made in Japan” and “No.446.” It will make a great addition to anyone’s Airedale collection.



INCENTIVE 5B


Stoneware Airedale Caricature
About 6” tall
Made and donated by Linda Hobbet


I’ve been fascinated by dogs my whole life and lived with several different breeds. I got my first Airedale in 1990 and never looked back. I joined the Airedale Quilting Bee in 2004 and have enjoyed designing squares for most of the quilts since then. 

In the last year I have started making ceramic sculptures. When I was a child one of my major toys was plasticine clay. I made little animals and acted out stories. I even made dogs and held dog shows, corralling an adult to act as judge. So sculpting feels like returning to my roots. Of course, my Airedales are my favorite subjects. 




The Winners of Incentive #4 are:  4A - ANN JACKSON OF TUCSON, AZ and 4B - KENNETH ALLENDOERFER OF COLLINGSWOOD, NJ.  Congratulations, Ann and Kenneth!  Thank you for supporting Airedale Rescue.  All the Rescue Airedales thank you!  And so do all the Airedale Rescue volunteers because your donation makes it possible for them to continue to do what they do best – rescue Airedales in need.

1 comment :