BLOCK - QUILTS 'N DALES

Artist:  Patty Eisenbraun      
Block Maker:  Joyce Miller
  

Front of Block
Back of Block
         


















Joyce Miller wrote: My second block this year, the fabric store, reminds me of two special places in my life. First, when I lived in Concord, Mass, and then here in Dallas TX. I learned to sew and knit when I was a child, but I had let that all go when I went to college and grad school. When my daughter was born, I started knitting again, and soon I was sewing dresses and play clothes for her. The fabric store in Concord was much like the quilting shop I use here in Dallas. I can go and sit and work on my own projects, learning new techniques and improving old techniques thanks to the many different people who are working on their projects at the same time.

































Here is the artist's rendition of Joyce's inspiration


*INCENTIVE # 5 DRAWING ENDS TODAY @ 8 PM EST*
Your donation makes you eligible to win one of these two incentive packages, as well as the main quilt and/or one of the bonus quilts.


The Winners of Incentive #5 are:  5A, Vintage Metal Airedale Figurine– BARBARA FRUCHTMAN, Huntington, NY and 5B, Stoneware Caricature Airedale – JOYCE FAZEKAS, Glendale, AZ.   Congratulations, Barbara and Joyce!  Thank you for supporting Airedale Rescue.  All the Rescue Airedales thank you!  And so do all the Airedale Rescue volunteers because your donation makes it possible for them to continue to do what they do best – rescue Airedales in need.


Have you found the hidden message somewhere around the quilt yet?




4 comments :

  1. so very clever! what a great block! good job Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this quilt! Just a village, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Barbara and Joyce!
    Yup - we found the message!

    ReplyDelete