BONUS QUILT - AIREDALE IN TEXAS BLUEBONNETS



BONUS WALL HANGING (17 inches square)
QUILTER:  JOYCE MILLER




This is variation of The Erudite Airedale Wall Hanging that Joyce made in a previous year and it was so well received that she decided to make it again. 


 Joyce Miller wrote:  Texas Bluebonnets are known and respected worldwide and are much loved. I revel in them, and I have used them before.  When I decided to quilt my wall hanging by hand this year, the woman who owns Sew Let's Quilt It, the quilting shop that I rely on, encouraged and supported my choice. Others said: “Why don’t you quilt it with your sewing machine? It would be a lot easier.” I ignored these comments. I had so much fun hand quilting this project that I will continue to hand quilt my wall hangings in the future. And yes, I am already getting started on next year's wall hanging!


**Remember Incentive #1 ends Tuesday, August 6th, 8 PM EDT.  Your donation makes you eligible to win this beautiful Airedale print.**

6 comments :

  1. The wall hanging is just lovely! You did a beautiful job, Miss Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I use to live in San Antonio and I loved when the Bluebonnets bloomed. I have photos of Duke & Baxter (both @ RB) in a field of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ... I would LOVE to have this wall hanging. Great job, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, Joyce. The Airedales in need appreciate the sharing of your time and talents!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. this would look fabulous in my house! great job Joyce.

    ReplyDelete