OCTOBER BLOCK

BLOCK MAKER:  JEANETTE GRANTNER
ARTIST:  JANE MILLER

Quilted Block

Quilted Block with October written in the sashing on the side of the block

Original Drawing
Jeanette Granter wrote:  I chose the October block because I have fond memories of Maggie's first Halloween.  I had made her a juggler's collar with bells on the tops of triangles.  She chewed the bells off and most of the bells were crushed.  My Maggie was dying while I was working on the October block so I did not take pictures during the building the of the block.  I do remember that the leaves were cut individually and placed and rearranged.

Finished unquilted block
















2 comments :

  1. Beautiful square -- love the pumpkins and leaves and sheer joy of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Jeanette and Jane! We love this block!

    ReplyDelete