BONUS WALL HANGING NO. 2

"FAITHFUL FRIEND"

Made by:  Carolyn Finlayson
Artist:  Patty Eisenbraun


Faithful Friend

Quilt Label


This lovely wall hanging measures 19 1/2 inches left to right and 21 3/4 inches top to bottom.  My inspiration for this piece comes from the Airedales I have been privileged to share my life with for 40 plus years. Our first puppy came to live with us in 1970 and my daughter, three at the time, immediately named him Buster Brown. He was followed by Macho, Rascal, Maggie, and two rescues, Henry and Annie. As true dog lovers, we did have other pets, but the Airedale always had a special place in our hearts. I love the way they look, their heart, their antics and the fact that they are indeed a Faithful Friend. My favorite dale at this time in my life is 18- month old Miss Gabbie, who resides with my son and comes to work in the family business every day.

Here are two progress photos.

Auditioning fabric
Progress Photo



4 comments :

  1. It's stunning! Beautiful work, Carolyn and Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn and Patty, This wall hanging is beautiful. The lucky winner will have this loyal friend forever. What a great job!

    ReplyDelete